It is an accepted part of business life that people are sometimes not happy with the way they have been treated, or expect a higher standard of service. However, in Financial Services there are strict rules, which must be followed in respect of a complaint.
FSS Wealth & Pensions Ltd takes complaints very seriously and as such we have effective and transparent complaint-handling arrangements which ensure that complaints are dealt with reasonably, promptly and fairly.
If you are a client of FSS Wealth & Pensions Ltd, and are
dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact via any
of the following routes:
- In writing: The Complaints Department, FSS Wealth & Pensions Ltd, Financial Services Scotland House, 1 Glebe Street, Stevenston, Ayrshire, KA20 3EN.
- By telephone: 01294 539 267
- By email: email@example.com
- Your name, address and contact details
- The name of the business, advisor name and any dates you feel relevant
- The product/service you are unhappy with
- What went wrong
Please click here to see a copy of FSS Wealth & Pensions Ltd complaints procedure.
Financial Ombudsman ServiceYou have a statutory right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you do not feel our decision is correct. It is a service free of charge to clients.
You may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) within six months from the date of the final response letter, notwithstanding any further correspondence exchanged between us.
- In writing: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR
- By telephone: 0800 023 4567 / 0300 123 9123
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the FOS please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Better client outcomesWe conduct root cause analysis and our aim is simple and clear – to provide better customer outcomes, to improve the customer experience and processes within our business.
It is important we learn from any mistakes we have made for us to maintain our high standards for both customer service and advice. We use any and all complaint data to evolve our processes and procedures which ensures these are not repeated in the future.